- All our work is fully guaranteed
- All tradespeople are fully Licensed/Registered
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
- Online job management for a streamline service
- We invoice on completion of job
- We are a business designed for Property Managers
- Work orders are processed same day
- Over 40 years’ experience
- No job too big or small
- Free Quotes
A: If we let you down in any way, we will send you a Double village movie pass to apologise and make sure we are 100% accountable. We rely on our plumbing experience to make sure this does not happen.
A: No, we do not. As our work is fixed price, we can often quote over the phone for the simpler, smaller jobs. Unfortunately, we cannot quote on fault finding or blockages as previously stated.
A: In most cases we send email invoices from the job on completion or the next day.
A: Yes, all employees are registered/licensed with the VBA to carry out plumbing services in Victoria. A Certificate of Compliances will be issued for all jobs over $750 and / or any work relating to natural gas. A Compliance Certificate is valid for 6 years.
- Fixit Plumbing has over 40 years’ experience in both construction and maintenance plumbing
- We charge by the job not by the hour
- We offer onsite education sessions for our Property and Owners Corp Managers which includes a service manual with the basics of plumbing
- 100% guaranteed accountability
- Invoiced from the job on completion, or the next day in most cases
- We respect our customers’ homes therefor we wear disposable boot covers to keep their house clean
A: Fixit Plumbing specialises in: General Maintenance Plumbing; Hot water Service replacements and service; Sewer and Stormwater blockages; Leaks & Burst pipes; And Roofing. Or simply:
- General Plumbing
- Hot Water
- Burst Pipes
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Fitting
No job is too big or too small.
For other questions or concerns, please feel free to call us or send us an e-mail.